FINJA, the leading Pakistani FinTech is a new age financial services platform for professionals, merchants and SME businesses addressing their payments, collections and credit needs. FINJA holds a unique position in the value chain enabling all incumbents in the ecosystem to interact digitally. We are the flag bearers leading Pakistan’s economy to a digital transformation by providing innovative financial services & solutions.
Role Purpose & Context:
FINJA is looking for Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers who can oversee the activities for software and product design. Their job is to oversee the production of test documents, the creation of test procedures, and to ensure the successful deployment of company products.
- Meeting with the software/product team to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Design and implementing testing procedures.
- Overseeing the entire QA process from requirement to delivery.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Defect tracking and analysis.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the product/development team and management.
- Selenium or TestNG
- JMeter or Postman
- BurpSuite or ZAP
- TestRail or Zypher (Would be a plus)
- Sound Knowledge and practical understanding of Testing processes
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Excellent understanding of web applications (SPA/MPA), web API and database (RDBMS)
- Experience in performing Functional, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) etc
- Performed web UI validation for cross browser compatibility
- Hands-on experience in Jira
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritizing tasks
- Self-driven, strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Minimum 4 years of experience required